Everyone uses some kind of bidding tech to optimise their bids, but if you consider that bidding tech is trying to optimise against an average conversion rate of 3% in E-commerce, that leaves 97% unadresssed. Like Bookmakers, Bid Tech tells you the odds on every horse in a race, but the reality is there's only going to be one winner and two will place, so the rest of the bids are completely wasted! Our MLoD works across ALL Google products, Search, Display and Shopping.
97% of all searches, have never converted!
Why focus solely on optimising the small 3% segment?
Google and other bid tech only identifies zero converting keywords and search terms - MLoD identifies ALL zero converting data points which have never converted and are likely never to convert.
10-30% of ALL spend never resulted in a conversion.
We've looked at hundreds of Google Ads Accounts and between 10-30% of ALL spend has never resulted in a conversion, but Google and even premium ad tech like Double Click simply can't identify this.
Data points that are highly unlikely to ever convert.
MLoD is the safest of all bid modifications you can make, based on data points that haven't converted and are highly unlikely to ever convert. You might bet on a horse once, twice, maybe even ten times, but would you be willing to bet on it tens, or hundreds of times with zero wins? We do not set an arbitrary click limit, each limit is calculated on the actual account.
MLoD safely removes zero conversion data points without negatively impacting on sales - would you like to maintain sales whilst saving upto 30% of your budget?
Yin, to the Bid Tech Yang
We believe the 'Yin to the Bid Tech Yang' is MLoD, one can't work optimally without the other. If you're on one of our Managed or SaaS packages, you'll get MLoD as standard with our Bid Tech, but if you're happy with your Agency/Bid Tech MLoD is a great way to make your Bid Tech far more effective.
If you don't remove the monthly spend identified, it will continue - indefinitely - at the same level each month - so long as the same level of spend and types of service/product are maintained.
Get Started Today!
All you need is your Google Ads account details and you're good to go. Enter them into the secure, safe account connection, managed by Google, to get your free report with account savings and analysis. If you want to action the savings simply click and pay for the report to be actioned. You'll see all the data points that have been stopped in the Change Control of your Google Ads account. Come back and check it for free 30 days later to see which one of the scenarios below you fall into. If you prefer you can choose a monthly contract which you can cancel at any time.
No Credit Card details are required to run the free audit report. The connection to your account is securely managed by Google.
Pinpoint spend that will never convert. Let us push savings for you.
Dream Agility will only use your personal information and Google Ads credentials to analyse your account, we will never share your Google Ads data for any reason, nor will we make any changes to the account. If you are running a repot on behalf of a third party we will not contact them with the results. By running this report you agree to our terms and conditions. It is a one time connection for the analysis, managed by Google, you are in control of our access at all times. No credit card is required to access your report.
Our unique service can be used contract free, on demand, alongside your existing Adtech provider if you wish (or it’s included as part of our normal SaaS and Enterprise services). The analysis is performed over all spend in the account.